PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE || INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA - According to the Bureau of Labor Statistic, The median annual wage for accountants and auditors was $70,500 in 2018, with 10% projected job growth by 2026. Does that speak to you?
This program is perfect for...
...those with a strong sense of numbers, accuracy as well as ethics. They need to be trustworthy and reliable. If you are that person, then Accounting is for you. Accountants are necessary for a diverse array of fields and industries. Become one with our courses and certificates, and make a successful career transition.
What you'll learn...
Tools and principles in basic intermediate accounting
How to collect, analyze, and interpret financial data
Legal aspects of accounting
Accounting in the context of managerial decision making
Required 6 courses (24 units):
- ECON X420A - Intermediate Accounting I (Fall - Online, Spring) - 4 units
- ECON X420B - Intermediate Accounting II (Winter - Online, Summer) - 4 units
- ECON X420C - Intermediate Accounting III (Fall, Summer - Online) - 4 units
- ECON X418 - Financial Statement Analysis (Spring) - 4 units
- ECON X432 - Managerial Accounting (Winter, Summer) - 4 units
- BUSAD X408L - Business Law (Fall/Spring) - 4 units
Ready to start?
UCSB/ Community Certificate
“The Extension classes I have taken benefited me professionally and personally. I would not have a successful career as a business officer at UCSB without the accounting certificate.”