This program is perfect for...
What you'll learn...
|2020-21 CERTIFICATE PROGRAM COURSE SCHEDULE|
|Required PaCE Courses (18 units total)||Units||F||W||S||Su|
|TMP 111. Issues in Technology, Business, and Society (1unit) must take the same course twice - a total of 2 units||1|
|TMP 120. Fundamentals of Business Strategy (F/W/Sp/Su) - 4 units||4|
|TMP 124. Principles of Marketing||4|
|TMP 127. Understanding and Managing Technology Organizations||4|
|TMP X130F: Fundamentals of Business Finance||4|
Online UCSB / Blended Downtown Santa Barbara
Attention UCSB Students:
Current UCSB matriculated students, who are eligible for financial aid, may be required to maintain a minimum of 12 academic units to maintain eligibility. The professional units from TMP X130F do not count toward that minimum.
To earn degree or unit credit for courses taken through UCSB Professional and Continuing Education students must:
- File a petition with the appropriate UCSB College prior to enrollment in the professional course.
- If approved:
- The units for TMP X130F may count toward graduation units, but will not count toward students' overall GPA.
- Upon completion of the course, students must order an official transcript from Extension and have it sent to the appropriate UCSB Department
- Students with questions about this process should contact the advising team for either College of Letters and Science or the College of Engineering.
- If approved:
Course substitutions or transfer units are not accepted as credit toward requirements for this certificate
The program may be completed in as little as 3 quarters, but it may be more realistic to spread the coursework over two academic years.
Students with additional questions can email TMP Advising at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can enroll in 3 easy steps
1. Click on the course you want
2. Click "Add to Cart" and proceed to "Checkout"
OR Enroll by phone - 805.893.4200 | Mon-Fri - 9am-5pm PST
Ready to Start?
“This program provides you with a fundamental understanding of marketing and financial investment methodologies based on practical experience and real-life scenarios.”