Human Resource Management
This program is perfect for...
What you'll learn...
Required: Complete 5 courses (20 units)
- BUSAD X450.1 Foundations of HR Management (Fall/Spring) - 4 units
- BUSAD X450.48 Managing Compensation & Benefits (Winter, Spring - Online) - 4 units
- BUSAD 450.41 Managing the Talent Lifecycle (Fall/Spring) - 4 units
- BUSAD X450.33 People, Culture, & Performance (Fall/Spring) - 4 units
- BUSAD X450.40 Legal Aspects of Employment Practice (Fall/Summer) - 4 units
Required: Complete 2-3 courses (at least 6 units)
- BUSAD X450.39 Organizational Behavior (Fall/Spring) - 4 units
- BUSAD X482.201 Human Resource Development (Summer) - 4 units
- BUSAD X437 Employment Mediation (Winter) - 2 units
- BUSAD X450.38 Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace (Spring) - 2 unit
Courses are offered across 4 academic quarters: fall, winter, spring and summer. For more information visit the Approved Academic Calendar
Ready to start?
“After I completed the Program, I took and passed the SHRM-CP exam. I found that having completed the UCSB Program and SHRM-CP certification put me ahead of other applicants when applying for new jobs. This has made me more valuable to my organization and has helped me move beyond my Generalist role into a more specialized position.”