Human Resource Management
This program is perfect for...
What you'll learn...
Required: Complete 5 courses (20 units)
- BUSAD X450.1 Foundations of HR Management (Fall/Spring) - 4 units
- BUSAD X450.48 Managing Compensation & Benefits (Spring - Online) - 4 units
- BUSAD X450.41 Managing the Talent Lifecycle (Fall/Winter) - 4 units
- BUSAD X450.33 People, Culture, & Performance (Fall/Spring) - 4 units
- BUSAD X450.40 Legal Aspects of Employment Practice (Fall/Summer) - 4 units
Required: Complete 2-3 courses (at least 6 units)
- BUSAD X450.39 Organizational and Workplace Behavior (Fall/Spring) - 4 units
- BUSAD X482.201 Human Resource Development (Summer) - 3 units
- BUSAD X437 Employment Mediation (Winter) - 2 units
- BUSAD X450.38 Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace (Spring) - 2 unit
Courses are offered across 4 academic quarters: fall, winter, spring and summer. For more information visit the Approved Academic Calendar
Ready to start?
"There’s something to be said about human interaction in learning. Sharing real workplace challenges and working through real-life situations with other HR professionals, sparked curiosity and innovation in me.”