This program is perfect for...
What you'll learn...
Required: 2 Courses (8 units)
- MGMNT X477 Developing a Digital Marketing Strategy (TBD) - 4 units
- MGMNT X478 Brand Strategy Implementation (TBD) - 4 units
- MGMNT X477.1 Web Analytics (Summer - ONLINE) - 2 units
Note to Students: as MGMNT X478 Brand Strategy Implementation will not be offered in the coming quarters PaCE will accept the combination of MGMNT X477.1 - Web Analytics and either BUSAD X401.3 - Public Relations and Advertising OR MGMNT X481 - Selling for Non-Sales Professionals as a valid substitution for certificate requirements.
Elective: At least 1 course (4 units)
- MGMNT X479 Business and Personal Branding (TBD) - 4 units
- BUSAD X409.11 International Marketing (TBD) - 4 units
- BUSAD X401.3 Public Relations and Advertising (TBD) - 2 units
- MGMNT X481 - Selling for Non-Sales Professionals (Summer - ONLINE)
Courses are offered across 4 academic quarters: fall, winter, spring and summer. For more information visit Approved Academic Calendar.
Ready to start?
“It is amazing to learn knowledge and skills directly from industry professionals that engage day-to-day in the world of digital marketing.”