ANYONE can apply for transfer credit!
This program is for students currently earning, or who have previously earned, undergraduate or professional units, and have an interest in specializing further with UCSB PaCE. Use already completed academic units for transfer credit, accelerating your progress through our certificate programs:
- Undergrads: Enhance your university application,
- Working professionals: Boost your resume for new employment prospects
- Community members: Dive deeper into a subject you've always wanted to
Certificates increase your chances of being hired and your future earning potential!
Follow these steps to earn transfer credit:
1. Select a certificate program subject below that you are interested in, and that you have equivalent credit for.
2. Click the 'Explore' button to view the associated required coursework on the program page.
3. Review the requirements of the certificate.
4. On that same page, click the Apply for Transfer Credit button to submit your transcripts and course syllabi/outline for review.
5. A UCSB PaCE Program Manager will contact you within 48-72 business hours.
At any point, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.