Visiting Executive Program
Why VEP at UC Santa Barbara?
There's lots to do...
Specific program plans are created individually depending on the company and visitor's need. We'll be happy to organize a program plan directly. All will include the following features, with additional options to fit additional requirements as needed:
- 6 or 12 month program duration
- J-1 Visa sponsorship for visitor + dependents (if necessary)
- Academic, Professional and English language coursework per quarter
- Mentorship by local professional in your field
- On-campus services like library, recreation center and public transportation
- UCSB PaCE official diploma upon completion
Contact us for pricing at email@example.com
- copy of passport (scholar + dependents)
- proof of English proficiency (May be waived)
- official transcript or proof of professional employment in English
- financial statement (tuition plus estimated living expenses for scholar + dependent)
Please allow for at least 3 months to officially receive your visa, and arrive on-time.
'My professional mentor is not only a noted professor at UCSB but also an expert in the fields of accounting and finance. She has advised me on how to approach my interests and how to study effectively. Her class has also helped to refresh my basic knowledge of the field and improve my confidence in it. She is also the driving force behind me giving a presentation on my research to get feedback from my peers.'
- Yun Ju, South Korea