Occupational Safety and Health
UC Santa Barbara’s Professional and Continuing Education (PaCE) partners with and is a host site for UC San Diego OSHA Training Institute Education Center to bring you OSHA Courses. As a host site, UCSB’s Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) Department is focused on providing high-quality training services for health and safety professionals.
UCSB's OSHA Program currently offers:
- OSHA 511 OS&H Standards for General Industry (Feb 18 - 21, 2020 & Sep 28 - Oct 1, 2020)
- OSHA 501 Trainer Course in OS&H Standards for General Industry (Mar 16 - Mar 19, 2020 & Nov 16 - Nov 19, 2020)
- OSHA 5119 Cal/OSHA Standards for General Industry (Apr 27 - Apr 30, 2020)
*To enroll, follow the link on each course title. Inquire at email@example.com
- OSHA 510 S&H Standards for the Construction Industry (Jun 15 - Jun 18, 2020)
- OSHA 500 Trainer Course in OS&H Standards for the Construction Industry (Jul 27 - Jul 30, 2020)
- OSHA 3095 Electrical Standards: Low Voltage - Federal (Aug 10 - Aug 13, 2020)
- OSHA 3115 Fall Protection (Nov 2 - Nov 5, 2020)
For additional course information, visit the OSHA Training Institute.